Swimming & Exercise
Wash your wig/ bundles immediately after swimming. When dirt and sweat accumulate, hair mattes, tangles, and becomes unmanageable. Carefully comb out any tangles that may be present starting from the bottom and working your way up.
NEVER SLEEP ON WET HAIR. Make sure your hair is completely dry before you go to bed. It is also recommended to wrap your hair together or gently tie it up to prevent tangling.
How to wash it:
- Wash and condition hair regularly.
- Detangle hair gently before washing. Do not rub or twist hair
- Add mild shampoo to cool water and swish hair till clean. Rinse thoroughly
- Blot out excess water with a towel and allow hair to dry naturally. Do not expose to sun
- Comb curly hair gently with your fingers from end to top. Do not brush
- Brush straighter hair in a downward motion straight with the ends. Work your way up to the roots
- Certain items should not be brushed. Consult your hair stylist if in doubt
- Hair may be tangled if general care directions are not followed properly
Never cut any part of the wefts. These wefts are double-stiched and delicate. If they are cut, then we cannot guarantee that they will not shed.
Never sew through the top of the weft. Placing a needle through the weft will damage the wefts and may cause shedding.
Styling and Daily Maintenance:
Bleaching and lightning the hair will change the texture of the hair and in some cases damage the hair if not done properly (Therefore we always suggest you consult your professional Hair Stylist). It will loosen or straighten a wave or curl pattern. Again we suggest hydrating, deep conditioning and moisturizing the hair immediately for at least 45mins.
If any hair texture is frizzy or dry you will need to deep condition the hair. The less heat the Healthier the Hair.
For Wavy & Curly hair use a spray bottle of water for a natural look
For a “WET” look, we suggest a leave-in conditioner & water